BUSINESS OF BRIDAL WITH SONIA ROSELLI
BY BRIDGIT MATTHEWS
After many requests and outright begging, I am excited to announce that Sonia Roselli is launching her new Business of Bridal Workshop to be held in her Chicago Makeup Studio on Monday April 25 & Tuesday April 26th from 11-5pm. If all goes well, she is taking the show on the road!
TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS
- 16 Years Experience as Chicago's Top Bridal Makeup Artist
- Over 6,000 weddings complete for her and her team
- Chicago's first brick and mortar Makeup Studio dedicated to brides
- 8 years of experience running a large on location bridal team
- Has grown her business from just herself to a team of 20 plus
- Consults with cosmetic brands on product formulations and development
- Grew her wedding business from zero to 6 figures in 3 short years
- Sonia is a licensed Esthetician
- Sonia is still a working artist and knows what you go through as business owner and artist
- Fun and passionate educator that makes you laugh while you learn
MAKEUP & MARKETING
In her unique "round table" meeting, bring your notebooks and get ready for a raw and honest discussion on running a successful bridal business. Sonia helps you discover issues you may have in your bridal business in a relaxed, no bullshit atmosphere.
No question is off limits! Let her coach you answering your tough questions.
- Who is your Bridal Persona?
- How to set your rates (using our worksheet)
- What does it cost you to be in business?
- Deposits & money issues
- Building a team. Is it worth it?
- Contracts & Timelines (with Bridgit Matthews)
- How to have a successful client consultation
- Networking with bridal planners & other industry insiders
- How to earn additional income in the slow season
- Social Media Marketing
MAKEUP & SKIN PREP
Day 2, Sonia will put your communication actions to the test with her hands on skin prep & beauty class.
Sonia demonstrates proper skin prep, tools and products that are perfect for brides.
In this hands on class, you will have a "bride" to practice your listening skills and booking your trial. Sonia will coach you during the process and help discover what they are saying.
- Proper skin prep for any age or skin tone with supervision
- Skin tone, color matching and working with great light.
- Full consultation and acing your trials and booking the wedding!
>>Who: Sonia Roselli Beauty
>>What: Business of Bridal Workshop & Business Roundtable
>>When: Monday April 25 & Tues April 26, 2016 from 11am-5pm
>>Where: Sonia Roselli Makeup Studio 7001 N Glenwood Ave, Chicago, IL 60626 312-371-8596
>>Why: To elevate your bridal business
WHAT TO BRING
- Any marketing materials you may have
- Laptops with excel installed
- Your detailed questions emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 23rd, 2016
- A list of your monthly personal and business expenses.
- Your full bridal kit
- We will provide models.
*Only 15 seats available
*Minimum of 8 to have class. If we do not fill up the class, class will be cancelled.
Must sign up by April 23, 2016.
$395 For Roundtable Day 1 & Skin Prep Bridal Beauty Day 2
>>Single Day Classes
- $200 for Round Table Only
- $200 for Skin Prep & Bridal Beauty Only
- $295 for Retail Partners & anyone signed up for Margina Dennis' class in May.
- $150 for Retail Partners Roundtable Only
- $150 for Skin Prep & Bridal Beauty Only
To sign up, please fill out the following form, and Bridgit Matthews will invoice you with a link to pay. All invoices must be paid before the day of the class.
CAN'T MAKE IT? SHARE WITH SOMEONE WHO MIGHT!