THE BUSINESS OF MAKEUP ARTISTRY
BY SONIA ROSELLI
My good pal Margina Dennis is who I call the "negotiator" (Cue in William Shatner and Priceline commercial but way more glam than that). Margina is a working makeup artist in NYC and has a client list as long as your arm. Call me impressed!
I have known Margina for a really long time...15 years to be exact! But not only is she talented, she is really fantastic at her business skills in her freelance makeup career. (and for those that know me, knows I love a smart business woman.) Now she is bringing you her secrets to help EMPOWER you to earning a good living as a freelance makeup artist. NYC, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to get started as a commercial makeup artist
- What and HOW to charge for specific jobs
- Where to find work as a professional makeup artist
- Invoicing Clients & Getting Paid
Included in Class
- Sample Invoice that you can tailor for your needs
- Sample Deal Memo that you can tailor for your needs
- Rate spreadsheet
$450 Paid in 2 Installments
$395 Paid in Full
DATES & LOCATIONS
NYC-JANUARY 17, 2016
*Class is non refundable unless cancelled by educator, but is transferable with prior notification* refreshments and snacks will be served
Educator is Margina Dennis with over 20 years experience working as a freelance makeup artist. Clients include VISA, Steve Madden, Nike, Maybelline.