HOW TO GET RID OF PUFFY, TIRED, CREPEY UNDEREYES
BY SONIA ROSELLI
In my very first Product of the Day post, ya'll know my love of hydrating masks....it's the whole grape vs raisin thing. Grape good=raisin=bad.
So what's a gal to do when the under eyes look like tired old but traditional gel masks aren't really suited to work under the eye area? You find a gel mask suited for the under eyes!
SISLEY EYE CONTOUR MASK
>> WHAT IT IS:
An eye gel mask made especially for your under eyes. Confused as to why the hell your concealer looks so cakey and never lays on the skin quite right? It's cause you're dehydrated girlfriend! (Men too!) Plump that skin up with this incredible eye mask.
>>WHAT IT DOES:
- Softens the under eye crepeyness of dehydrated skin in just 10 minutes!
- Depuffs under eye bag.
- Reduces the signs of fatigue that make you look tired & old.
- Reduces the fine lines and wrinkles by "plumping" the skin.
- After removal, the eye gel mask leaves a "film" on the skin so that concealer goes on beautifully. (Lasts all day I can report!)
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested for tolerance. I can report my eyes didn't burn (and I have super sensitive eyes) but your mileage may very depending on your own unique skin.
>>WHY WOULD YOU USE IT:
- You woke up and looked in the mirror and screamed.
- That line wasn't there yesterday. Hell no it wasn't.
- You want your concealer to look smooth and as good as possible.
- You want your concealer to last longer throughout the day.
- The under eye skin is fine, delicate and thin. Blood and lymph collect here with age and it causes puffy eyes, dark circles and bags. Slap this shit on and you're good to go!
>>HOW TO USE IT:
- Apply a pea size amount under each eye morning and night.
- Wear for 10 minutes
- Wipe away excess WITHOUT rinsing! (this is key!)
>>WHO IT'S GREAT FOR:
- Dry Skin
- Dehydrated Skin
- Clients with thin skin
- Over 40
- Porcelain skin tones with very thin skin who are showing the first signs of fine lines under and around the eyes.
- Men!!! Great to use on set for HD filming for men who have that worn out skin.
>>WHO IT'S NOT GOOD FOR:
- Guys and gals who really don't have a problem with crepeyness or dry under eye skin.
- Seriously one of the best eye gels I have ever used
- Tube is great for travel
- Super easy to use
- Great immediate results
- Expensive as hell. But I won't lie. I do buy it for me and I keep in my kit.
>>KICK ASS PRO TIP:
You got the first stages of fine lines around your lips? Put this there too! BOO-YAAA! Forehead wrinkle? Put it there too. Great spot treatment for any area that needs special attention. But use sparingly. This shit is expensive.
>>WHERE TO BUY:
Here are some places I found and the prices:
>>INGREDIENT DECK: Manufacturer says that ingredients change from time to time. Check box each time.
- Linden blossom: softens, soothes, protects
- Arnica: tones and soothes
- Rose: freshens, softens
- Ginkgo Biloba: tones, protects
- Plant Glycerin: hydrates
- Vitamin E Acetate: anti-oxidant
- Chlorella: revitalizes
- Malachite: reinforces the skin's defenses against free radicals
- Provitamin B5: softens and maintains the skin's moisture
Final note. I won't even lie to you. This has been one of my favorite products over the last few months. It's my secret weapon on mothers of brides and men. I use it on photoshoots, HD TV and wedding days. It's saved my ass on more than one occasion.
When you have that client that nothing seems to work under the skin, use this to make your life easier as an artist.