THE ONE BEAUTY PRODUCT EVERY WOMAN NEEDS
I am excited to be doing a "Product of the Day" now that Glossible is up and running. And today we are in the throws of winter..and our skin is feeling dry and dehydrated. But guess what? Most skin is dry and dehydrated. So what's a gal to do? Mask, bitch, Mask!
GEL MASKS. THE SECRET TO GREAT MAKEUP!
Listen kittens, yawl got some skin issues out there (myself included) and when our canvas is busted and tore up NOTHING is gonna fix that shit right away. But guess what? A gel mask will totally help.
Your skin gets all plump like a babies cushy bottom and boy does your makeup look so much nicer! Enter Fresh's Rose Face Mask.
>>WHAT IT IS: A unique gel formula infused with real rose petals and pure rosewater that hydrates and tones the complexion. Infused with rose petals and rose water? Hola!
>>WHAT IT DOES: Think of your skin as a grape. When it's full of water it's nice and juicy and plump and smooth. When it's lacking water it looks like a raisin. Need I say more? Wanna smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles? Get this right now. What the hell are you waiting for? That's your FACE! Your $$$ maker!
>>WHO WILL LOVE IT: #EVERYDAMNBODY
>>WHO WON'T LIKE IT? Only crazy people won't like it....But if you're one of the crazies that doesn't like the smell of roses, (and this one smells like real roses, not that fake shit your grandma used to wear that burned your nostrils) then get yourself the Bioelements Gel Therapy Mask.
>>HOW TO USE: Apply to cleansed, moist skin, avoiding the eye area. (Girl don't get it in your eyes, ok?) Leave on for 5-10 minutes, and rinse with warm/cool water. Can be used daily. And in this dry winter climate I'm living in, I am wearing mine right now having coffee as I type this. It's a daily ritual.
>> KEY INGRIDENTS:
- Pure rosewater is notable for its soothing and toning properties. If you don't know the power of Rose, I am gonna fill you in on that later today. I mean, "Roselli?" It's kismet.
- Cucumber extract and aloe vera gel help soothe the skin and have an immediate cooling and calming effect. I have the most sensitive skin on the planet and my skin can drink it in.
- Porphyridium cruentum, a "smart" algae, delivers optimum moisture. Kick ass!
- Antioxidant-rich green tea helps to brighten and protect. I do look rather sexy if I do say so myself.
>>A MUST HAVE FOR THESE SKIN TYPES:
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Oily skin (yes, you will be shocked at how this mask will actually calm down your oily skin)
- Menopausal skin
- Sensitive Skin (I have rosacea and I do just fine!)
- Fair skin with lots of surface fine lines will LIVE for this!
- MEN!!!! (Well if they can get past the fact of roses. But be careful, you don't want your husband to steal it! I have found mine in my hubby's bathroom a time or two.)