WHY THIS FACIAL OIL IS THE CATS PAJAMAS!
BY SONIA ROSELLI
Ok listen here kittens, if ya'll don't know my love of facial oils, they are seriously the cat's pajamas for an ageless beauty routine! Especially those of you with dry, dehydrated skin!
Let's talk about Omega oils. Why Omegas? Omega oils feed your skin all the delicious yummy treats it needs and helps your skins build up its natural moisture barrier and protect it. It also helps fight against those damn free radicals. Starting to sound like your diet, doesn't it? So why not slap that shit on your face?
Over the years, I have seen a lot of folks strip their skin by overusing the wrong skincare products. Less is more, especially for dry, dehydrated skin. Why? Because dry dehydrated skin has a heightened level of sensitivity. Abusing your skin is not gonna get you any points in the makeup department...#trustandbelieve
Treat your skin sweetly, not like a punching bag! Enter Nude Skincare's ProGenius Treatment Oil.
ProGenius Treatment Oil
>>WHAT IT IS: A face oil rich in 10 natural plant oils that are high in omegas. The results you get are instantly smooth and hydrated skin. I want smooth and hydrated skin, don't you? I want my skin to feel like a waterfall. And when my skin feels like a waterfall, I bust out moves and song like this:
>>WHAT IT DOES:
- Provide youthful, & healthy-looking skin.
- It keeps your skin smooth as a baby's ass for 24 hours and smooths out fine lines and wrinkles. Combine this with yesterday's product of the day and you're gonna take 10 years off kittens!
- Absorbs quickly into the skin, so a few minutes after application you're ready for your makeup!
- Gives your skin a radiant glow. Use a tiny drop of this in your moisturizer under foundation and you're gonna look like you just walked the red carpet!
>>WHAT IT'S FORMULATED WITHOUT
Basically all the nasty shit.
>>HOW TO USE: Listen here ladies! Are you listening? You do NOT need a lot of this product. And at $78 a bottle this should last you a good 3-4 months. If it doesn't, you're using too much.
Good stuff isn't watered down, so take it easy and follow the instructions. Got it? Atta girl. (or boy)
- Apply 2-3 drops on clean neck and face. Yes don't forget about your neck! Treat your neck or Thanksgiving will be at your house year round!
- You can use it alone or with your moisturizer. I actually use it alone AND with my moisturizer, but that's cause I am a dry ass reptile.
- Wait 5 minutes to absorb into the skin and then apply moisturizer and foundation.
>>Kick Ass Pro Tip: Apply 1 drop to your moisturizer then mix part liquid foundation in your hand. Instant ageless beauty look! Great for dry, dehydrated skin types and over 40 kittens!
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Mature skin
- Menopausal skin
- Skin that has been stripped and raw from overuse of products
- Skin that never feels comfortable
- Super sensitive skin
- Men with the same skin issues
- Camellia seed, a source of omegas 6 and 9, was traditionally used in Japan and China to help protect skin from dehydration. You know the Japanese don't PLAY when it comes to skincare!
- Sea buckthorn berry oil contains rare omega 7 fatty acids. Used in traditional Asian medicine for over 1,000 years, this oil helps soothe and calm the skin and naturally contains antioxidants to defend against free radicals. There's those damn free radicals again. #letsfight!
- Macadamia oil contains rare omega 7 to nourish skin. (Why does the word "macadamia" always make me want a cookie?)
- Apricot kernel oil, a light emollient, contains omegas 6 and 9, leaving skin soft and smooth. Like Butta baby!
- Borage oil, rich in omega 6, helps to improve skin moisture. Skin healing to help itself. Genius!
- Abyssinian oil, rich in omegas 6 and 9, is obtained from Crambe Abyssinica, a plant native to the Mediterranean region and eastern Africa. This lightweight oil is nourishing and easily absorbs into skin, leaving a noticeably smoother texture. Well, isn't that some fancy pants stuff there? Sounds like this product is global! :P
- Black cumin oil was used by Egyptian pharaohs as an aromatic remedy. Will this oil make me a pharaoh? If it does, I promise to do a selfie!
- Sweet almond oil, rich in omegas 6 and 9 and containing vitamin E, nourishes and moisturizes skin. Mamma loves her some sweet almond oil for some massage too! That's why it slips on the skin so nicely too!
- Jojoba oil is known to be rich in omega 9 to help moisturize skin. Jojoba oil is always a winner!
>>Full Ingredient Deck:
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rapeseed Glycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Bht, Ci 75120 (Annatto).
Now 'scuse me while I got put on my pajama's and cuddle with my cats.
Have you used the Pro Genius Treatment Oil from Nude Skincare? Leave a comment below for a chance to win a bottle! WOOHOO!