I just saw that Urban Decay is launching a new "Pulp Fiction" collection next week. Well don't get all excited.."Be Cool, Honey Bunny!"
Celebrating the 20 year anniversary of "Pulp Fiction", The new limited edition collection is inspired by Uma Thurman's character, Mia Wallace.
For those of you who have seen the movie, you know Mia Wallace's character is about as sexy as they come..troubled but sexy.
The limited edition collection ranges from $19 to $34 and will be available exclusively on July 16th at urbandecay.com and will be released to other retailers on July 31st.
The Collection will include:
- Pulp Fiction Palette featuring Eyeshadows in Righteous, Tyranny, Vengeance, Furious, and Anger
- Revolution Lipstick in MRS. MIA WALLACE
- 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in MRS. MIA WALLACE
- Nail Color in MRS. MIA WALLACE
- Heavy Metal Glitter liner in Silver
Be sure to follow them on Instagram @urbandecaycosmetics for all photos.
If you have yet to do so, please sign up for their newsletter at UrbanDecay.com/SignUp to immediately receive all updates on the launch.
Maybe I should do a how to video of the look? Hmmm. That sounds fun!